PCD cutters have a long history as the main application of superhard tools in cutting. In the past, diamond tools mainly referred to natural diamond tools. With the decrease in the number of natural diamonds and the high price of natural diamonds, in the 1970s, people used high-pressure synthesis technology to synthesize polycrystalline diamond, which is PCD, there is the emergence of PCD cutters.
Now E-Grind, the most professional manufacturer and supplier of PCD blanks and PCD cutters, will introduce the PCD welding tool in the PCD cutter. There are mainly three kinds, PCD spiral milling cutter, PCD straight edge small diameter milling cutter and PCD forming milling cutter.
1. Suitable processing materials: non-ferrous metals such as copper and aluminum alloys, plastics, stone materials, carbon fiber glass fiber composite materials, wood materials, graphite, superhard materials, etc.
2. Product features: a wide range of processing, both non-ferrous and non-metallic materials; the helical cutting edge can reduce the wear of the tool in rotating applications, and obtain faster cutting speed and longer tool life; Compared with traditional tungsten steel milling cutters, the surface quality and machining accuracy will be higher.
3. Recommended cutting conditions:
A. Use mechanical equipment and fixed supports with good rigidity and high precision;
B. Adjust the speed and feed speed according to the cutting depth, mechanical rigidity and other usage conditions;
C. Choose a cutting fluid that is non-flammable and suitable for workpiece materials;
D. In order to avoid the accumulation of chips during dry cutting, please use a blower to remove chips.
1. Suitable processing materials: non-ferrous metals such as copper and aluminum alloys, wood materials, graphite, superhard plastics, stone materials, carbon fiber glass fiber composite materials, etc.
2. Product features: The design is reasonable, mainly for the 3C industry, with high precision and small error.
1. Suitable processing materials: the same as the processing materials of the first two PCD cutters.
2. Product features: tools can be completely customized according to customer needs, and complete tool solutions are provided; the processing range is wide, and various alloys and non-metal materials such as aluminum alloy, copper alloy, die-casting aluminum can be processed; the cutting products have no burrs, High finish.
The above are several PCD cutters that need to be understood. At present, PCD cutters have been widely used in traditional fields such as machinery, metallurgy, geology, petroleum, coal, stone, and construction. And emerging industries such as automobiles and home appliances. At the same time, it is also hoped that the use of PCD cutters will be more extensive.