Diamond is a mineral made of pure carbon and the hardest substance in the natural world. Since the 18th century, it has been confirmed that diamond is composed of pure carbon, people began to study the synthetic diamond. Only in the 1950s, through the development of high-pressure research and high-pressure experiment technology, can we get real success and rapid development. The synthetic diamond is also widely used in various industries and process industries.
It features high thermal stability, high chemical stability, good electrical conductivity and good physical properties (excellent compressive strength, good heat dissipation, high anti-corrosive ability, low rate of heat expansion etc). It has high hardness and good abrasion resistance and can be widely used in cutting, grinding and drilling. Due to its high thermal conductivity and good electrical insulation, industrial diamond powder
can be used as a heat sink for semiconductor devices, it has excellent light transmission and corrosion resistance. It is also widely used in the electronics industry.
Approximately 90% of diamonds used in various industries are manufactured synthetically.
E-Grind is a professional synthetic diamond powder supplier and manufacturer
. It has advanced production and testing equipment and has more than 40 years of production experience. It provides high-quality and competitive prices for various types of synthetic diamond.
Applications of Diamond Powder
1. Manufacturing of resin bonded abrasives
, grinding tools, etc
2. Manufacturing of metal bonded abrasives
, ceramic bonded abrasives, etc
3. Manufacturing general geological drilling bit, semiconductor and non-metallic material cutting and processing tools, etc
4. Manufacturing hard formation geological bit, correction tool and non-metallic hard brittle material processing tool, etc
5. Electroplated products, drilling tools or grinding, etc
6. Sawing, drilling and correction tools, etc