As a material with hardness second only to diamond, CBN has high heat resistance and stability, and is mainly used for processing steel workpieces. The main applications are as follows.
1.Automobile manufacturing industry. Mainly aimed at coping with the problems of tool wear resistance, low efficiency or low machining accuracy, including engine cylinder heads, cylinder blocks, cylinder liners, crankshafts, transmission shafts, connecting rods, brake discs (brake discs, brake hubs), brake drums , Piston rings, water pumps, exhaust manifolds, etc.
2.Machinery industry. Mainly for turning processing of air-conditioning compressor related parts, mining machinery product parts, industrial pumps, etc., including compressor bearings/cylinders/screws, rollers, rolling mortar walls, industrial pumps, slurry pumps, impurity pumps, Roller etc.
3.Bearing and gear industry. Bearings and gears are used in various industries, including bearings, hub bearings, slewing rings, rear axle gears, ring gears, driven gears, wind power bearing gears, etc.
4.Roll industry. Mainly for high-hardness and difficult-to-process rolls, such as rebar rolls, wire rolls, plate rolls, etc., including high-nickel-chromium alloy cast iron rolls, high-speed steel rolls, infinite chilled cast iron rolls, forged steel cold rolls, cemented carbide rolls, etc.
5.Aerospace industry. The components of the aerospace industry have relatively high requirements for materials and machining accuracy. Using CBN tools to replace grinding can solve the problems of machining efficiency and accuracy, such as aero engine parts and aero structural parts.
6.Others. Such as molds, oil and gas equipment, medical equipment, etc.
- June 23, 2021Superabrasives have special properties unmatched by other materials and have become an irreplaceable new material in industrial applications. At present, they have been widely used in metallurgy, petr...view
- April 4, 2019Types of diamond drawing dies: what are the differences between CVD diamond and single crystal diamond, PCD diamond and PDC diamond?Synthetic large single crystal diamond, PCD and PDC are synthesized ...view
- May 6, 2020Diamond micro powder is a new type of super hard and ultra-fine abrasive formed by a special process of synthetic diamond single crystal.view
- December 28, 2020With their excellent grinding performance, superabrasive tools have now been widely used in all aspects of grinding technology, and they have already become the basis of the further development of ult...view
- September 30, 2019Polycrystalline diamond is a kind of polycrystalline material sintered by cobalt and other metal binders under high temperature and pressure.view
- January 2, 2020At present, the products of composite superhard materials are mainly divided into four categories.view