Three Elements of Diamond Grinding Wheel Structure
The grinding of diamond grinding wheels is like a multi-edged tool, so that hard and sharp diamond dust abrasives can replace the cutter teeth, and a multi-edged tool is composed of many abrasives. The grinding wheels are produced by cutting the grinding wheels through high-speed rotating mechanical action and continuous self-generating particles and grinding voids.
The three elements of grinding wheel structure are abrasive, binder and pore.
Abrasive: The main part of the diamond grinding wheel acts directly on the workpiece grinding. There are corundum abrasives and silicon carbide abrasives. The grinding wheels used for making are white corundum grinding wheel, brown corundum grinding wheel, chrome corundum grinding wheel, single crystal corundum grinding wheel, microcrystalline corundum grinding wheel, black silicon carbide grinding wheel and green silicon carbide grinding wheel. According to the different workpiece, each kind of abrasive has its own different abrasive use range.
Binder: It makes diamond grinding wheel abrasive particles bond tightly, solidify, amd maintain force, so that the wheel can rotate safely at a certain speed. There are mainly ceramic bond, resin bond, rubber bond and magnesite bond.
Pore: It refers to the gap between abrasive and binder, which can eliminate the debris produced by diamond grinding wheel in grinding to maintain grinding efficiency. Small, medium and large air holes are the main types of micro-air holes (Grinding wheels that do not normally specify blowhole are of this type). The air holes in the grinding wheel also help to remove the excessive heat generated in grinding and ensure that the workpiece is not burned.
- September 30, 2019In the past, expensive prices have been a major obstacle to the widespread acceptance of PCD cutters for users, but the situation has changed a lot.view
- July 23, 2019(1) Chemical modificationWhen a diamond is treated with an oxidizing acid solution (such as nitric acid, chromic acid, Fenton reagent, etc.), impurities (graphite and metal) on the surface of the diam...view
- January 2, 2020Drawing dies refer to various dies for drawing metal wires, as well as drawing dies for drawing optical fibers.view
- April 4, 2019Epoxy resin has excellent bonding properties for various metal materials.view
- January 2, 2020At present, the products of composite superhard materials are mainly divided into four categories.view
- September 30, 2019The research and development of PCD marks a new stage in the application of superhard materials.view